Friday, September 18, 2009

RANDOM DEALS

I got a phone call this a.m. from The Wizard. Somehow she has found out that a lot of Walgreen's stores are about to remodel and move things around. What does this mean for us??? STEALS & DEALS! There are LOTS of RANDOM things marked down!! Like ALL Mighty Detergant...$1.76 and The Wizard had a $1 off coupon....STEAL!!

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH and Kmart is having their 20% off clearance toys again....YES...that means you too can snag a merry-go-round or play set like the one in our first post for CHEAP!!!!!!!

RANDOM DEALS ~

Halloween costumes for $10 and under @ buycostumes.com

BOGO on CROCS ~ Buy 1 Fall style and get a FREE Spring style...PLUS FREE ground shipping!
I was never a big fan of CROCS until I slipped a pair of black Mary Jane's on my tootsies a few years ago. Not only are the super cute but super comfy! Don't get me wrong, there is a time and a place for CROCS, but they seem to be getting cuter and I think I may incorporate a few more pairs into my collection!

Here are a few of the Fall ones....



Here are a few of the Spring ones...


That pink and brown in is a GOLF shoe!! Isn't that the cutest and most comfortable golf shoe you have ever seen!? Now, I don't golf but if I did I'd be sporting those!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails