Thursday, September 17, 2009

Target Lawn & Garden 75% off

I think the title speaks for itself!


I highly recommend if you find any of the outdoor mats I mentioned in the last post....the orange one that I snagged...BUY one...or two...or three. They roll out and have a "pillow" at the head....PERFECT for lounging in the sand. I also think they make a purty cool gift!!!



Oh...and I want to add that I got a tip that Old Navy had a pretty good clearance sale going on! I just love Old Navy...especially when they do 50% off clearance!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was at old navy out here in Hawaii today and I purchased 2 skirts and 4 shirts which would have cost me $96.00 + tax at the original price! I walked out the door at $36.34 After tax! SCORE!! Women's already clearance items were take an additional 50% off! Just thought I would share!! Thanks for all these Great tips ~ Tricia

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails