Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Target!!!

While at Target this weekend I was overjoyed to see that half the store is on clearance. SERIOUSLY!!!  Most is 30-50% off which means it is just a matter of days before it goes to 75% and 90% off. Heck...by now it might already be marked down lower!

Now some of you may be happy with 30-50% and some of you may be happy with 75% but I prefer 90%! I hope to sneak away this evening to check it out. I'll report back if I come up with anything!!

And because I like ya'll so much...I'm sharing some VERY privileged info....

The coveted Target markdown schedule!!

Monday - Electronics, Kid's Clothing, Stationary and Gift Wrap
Tuesday - Domestics, Women's Clothing, Pet and Food items
Wednesday - Men's Clothing, Toys, Health & Beauty and Lawn & Garden
Thursday - House wares, Lingerie, Shoes, Sporting Goods, Movies, Music, Books, Decor & Luggage
Friday - Auto, Cosmetics, Hardware & Jewelry

About 2 years ago we followed this schedule and waited for their patio sets to get marked down. I scored a STEAL..a set (complete with fire pit!) that was worth about $750 and only paid $100!! You should have seen The Wizard and I! We were there about 30 minutes before they opened....and we were not alone! About 10 other ladies were also waiting. The Wizard entered thru Lawn and Garden and I raced thru the store from the main entrance. We left that day with sets for 3 other people. I even recall almost getting into an altercation with someone trying to snatch one of my pieces. NOTHING comes between me and a good DEAL!!!

5 comments:

jag said...

If Cam wasn't sick, I could meet you there and enter through the ducts so we have all avenues covered!

Amy H. said...

You are good, you are good...

Rachelle said...

I NEED a patio table umbrella. Make it your mission to find me one!!! I'm headed there tomorrow morning to take a look for some goods!!!!

Alison said...

Must go to Tar-jay. Today. Now. :)
Are these specials for this week only or this is how they run the specials every week?

ME Gregory said...

such great info, love the markdown schedule!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails