Saturday, September 12, 2009

Tip on a DEAL!

I'm throwing this together FAST after getting a tip from my friend Lindsay...

Cracker Barrel is in the midst of one of their FAMOUS porch sales....and it ends TOMORROW!!

The goods are 80% off!! I haven't had a chance to swing on by the one near us but I have been to them in the past and let me tell you they are GOOD!!

For any of you that have ever eaten at Cracker Barrel, you know you have seen a handful of things in that store while you were waiting that would make a perfect gift....for you or someone else! Got a teacher that needs some buttering up to....go to Crackle Barrel! For some reason that old country charm just screams TEACHER!!!

Not sure if one is near you....all you have to do is go to their site and type in your zip code! Click HERE for the link!

Thanks Lindsay for the tip and PLEASE, if any of you bargain high seekers come across a good deal...please share! Sharing is Caring!!

Ya'll come back now....ya hear!

1 comments:

ME Gregory said...

friends with jenna and found your site from her blog. that was an awesome tip - I found a really cute Gator dress for $5, normally $25. I got in 2T and 4T for my little girl. thanks!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails