Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tootin' my horn! Brag Rag

Okay....I finally got in on the CVS action today! Yes TODAY...there were slim pickens! I think The Wizard had hit up just about every one of them from Largo on south! I did find a handful that still had everything 75% off. Some were close to the beaches which I heard that they may not get marked down any lower. The others I may pop in on later this week. But I'm not complaining! Take a peek at what I scored:





39 items for $16.02....I saved $167!!!



I think my favorite STEAL are the packs of SmoreStix. They are about 3 feet long and perfect for using with our firepit on those chilly Florida nights...all 2 of them!!!!

2 comments:

King Quads said...

I hit ours up and got 49 items for $29.37. I called my friend and screamed after I got out of there I was so happy. Saved $251.10, my knees were shaking at the checkout I was so excited! Thanks for the tip and keep them coming!

Tiffany said...

I should have placed a disclaimer with these! Bargain Highs may cause shaky knee syndrome! Good Job!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails