Thursday, November 19, 2009

Randomness

I was so excited to share these DEALS with you today I couldn't even come up with a better title!!

Here is your RANDOMNESS:

Accutron by Bulova Women's Torino Two Tone Diamond ~ $149.00 and shipping is FREE!



Yungster.com has this BEAUTY (YES there are 24 white diamonds looking at you!!) retailing at $950!!
Hurry up...this deal is ONLY good for one day...TODAY!!!


Picaboo is offering most of their photo books BOGO! Books start at $9.99. While I have never used Picaboo I have given photo books as a gift and let me just tell you...the are a HIT!!

This is a PERFECT gift for the holidays!!!





You'll need to use NVBGF as your discount code. It expires on November 30th and the FREE book must be the exact same one...perfect for grandparents!


Have you ever had a photo printed on canvas?? Well, I got one from my husband as a gift a few years ago and I LOVE it!! It is HUGE and hangs in our hallway right near the front door.

Canvas People are offering a FREE 8 x 10. All you have to do is pay for shipping which I think is around $15. If an 8 x 10 isn't bit enough for you....you can upgrade and get $55 off each size!!





Here is a picture of mine...oh and that is our dog Pita...she likes to sleep on the stairs!



Just click HERE and start creating yours!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails