Sunday, November 22, 2009

This week @ Toys R Us

There are a few things in this week's Toys R Us ad that I think are super dooper DEALS!!

These would make great gifts for the little ones in your life!!



Musical Sit & Spin


On sale this week for $19.99 and there was recently a coupon in the newspaper from Playskool for $10 off!
I unfortunatley missed that coupon but The Wizard had two! She also informed me that Playskool has it on their website along with some other really great offers!
So I printed 2 more for a total of 4...wonder who's getting those for Christmas??



Step Star Walk 'n Ride

On sale for $19.99 and there is a $5 off coupon online



New Explorer 'n Grow Busy Ball Popper



On sale for $19.99 and there is a $5 off coupon online
My daughter has one of these and let me just tell you it keeps her VERY entertained!


Click HERE to visit the Playskool site and register for your coupons. You can print each coupon twice!!

2 comments:

Amy H. said...

Oh and the wizard

Amy H. said...

AWESOME! Thanks chickie!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails