Wednesday, January 27, 2010

COACH 20% OFF


Yet ANOTHER coupon for Coach Factory Stores!

Expires SUNDAY!

Click HERE!

I happen to be in a Coach store last week and found this....






I think it would be the PERFECT transition from a diaper bag! I like the sling or over the shoulder option and it is just the right size...not too big and not too small! Trust me....I tried it on!

BUT....I am WAY too cheap to ever buy this so my FREE one from Good Start will have to do!!!





FYI....I got it for FREE from the NICU where Tessa spent the first 3.5 months of her life! I carry it religiously now that she is older (and heavier) it is so much easier to "travel" with as opposed to one over my shoulder! Click HERE to find out if your hospital participates!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails