Thursday, January 14, 2010

I couldn't resist....


So, there are a few sites I check out on a regular basis....sites that have daily DEALS.

I saw this item today and just had to post it! I think it may have something to do with a certain someone having a hard time starting and maintianing a fire on New Years Eve!!


A fire starter!!!!
For $11.97!!!

Now, who couldn't use one of these??
This just may be the PERFECT something for someone who has EVERYTHING!!!

Interested??? Go check it out TODAY and TODAY only at Dillyeo!!

Oh...and don't forget to hit up Retail Me Not before buying this and ANYTHING online for shipping and special discount codes!!

1 comments:

Rachelle said...

There was NO problem starting it...maintaining it was a different story!! I NEED one of these fire starter thing-y's!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails