Friday, January 15, 2010

MY steals from Target tonight!!!




While making a bottle for Tessa tonight I realized I just used up all of the formula....how convenient....I needed to make a trip to Target!! In my defense I also needed a gift for a birthday party tomorrow and the THREE parties we have in the next 2 weeks.



I got all the necessities (green beans, Isomil, puffs, peaches, pears and mandarin oranges) and then headed to the toy department. I knew right were to find them....my mama trained me right!



Wanna know what I got.....well.....do ya??!!



(um...that would be The Wizard assisting by holding up the Christmas Dress (reg $17.98 but she paid $4.48!) Miss Tessa will be wearing next year!)

So in case your eyes are as bad as mine I'll break it down for you...

Fisher Price Toon TV
(reg $39.99 but I paid $9.98)
FYI...I saw this online in multiple places for $70!!!

Fisher Price Classic Toys Bouncy Bee
(reg $12.99 but I paid $3.24)
Oh...I just love these classic toys so much!!!
Got 2 of these!!


Parents Go-Bot
(reg $33.49 but I paid $8.44)
The fact that you get a 1 year subscription with this purchase makes it soooo much better!
Oh and this is remote controlled!





Circo Turtle Tunes Stacker
(reg $24.99 but I paid $6.24)
Turtle shaped musical instruments...kazoo, maraca, tambourine and drum. The drum also features lights and sounds and twisty shell to electonically mix up your music!



Circo My 1st Cash Register
(reg $29.99 but I paid $7.48)
I got FOUR of these for the parties we have!!!



Parents Young at Art
(reg $19.79 but The Wizard paid $4.68)

So how much WOULD that have come up to....$282.48 but we ONLY paid $70.22!!!



I wasn't in need of a train set but you may be...I saw this...
(reg $140 but marked $34.98)
 




I also found MANY Little Tyke riding toys, slides and other super cool things that were marked 30-50% off.....a little bird told me that Monday is another mark down day!!!

Okay...all of you who will be seeing us at your parties...PLEASE remember I may have gotten a great DEAL on these but it's the original price that counts!

9 comments:

jag said...

Holy cow! What a haul!

Rachelle said...

I see Maddens future b-day gift in that pile!!! The Wizard told me about Mondays steals and deals. Can't wait to load up. I'll let you know what I get.

ascrapoftime said...

I love, love, love Target! Especially their clearance!!!!!

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

Charlene said...

Wow what good deals...thanks for the tip about Monday!

Visiting from SITS!

WhisperingWriter said...

Doesn't Target rock? I found some great stuff there too.

Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest!

Danielle said...

I was at Target myself last night and they had a TON of stuff on clearance! I stocked up on some common used things in our house, mostly baby products!

Happy SITS!

A Giveaway Everyday said...

Wow you did GREAT! My Target was so picked over when I checked it out today!

Anonymous said...

I also got the Turtle tunes stacker on clearance at Target, for my 9month old son. I've had it less than a week and little pieces come out of the turtles head maraca when it is shaken! Not safe! Be careful!

North West London Girl said...

What a super bargain stash.


Happy SITS Saturday Sharefest xx

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails