Monday, January 11, 2010

NEW look and a BIG Winner



So...what do you think? Do you like the new look???

In TRUE bargain shopper fashion I was on a mission to find an affordable, chic and simple new look for us. I wanted something more sophisticated but still looked like a blog. So I took a trip over to my favorite place....etsy.com.

That is when I found Chic and Simple Blogs! CRAZY....exactly what I wanted...CHIC and SIMPLE and even better....they were AFFORDABLE!



This new look is actually one of the premade ones that Thanita and I tweaked. After a few conversations back and forth we were finished and she installed it. It was THAT easy!!! And I am soooooooo pleased!!! Chic and Simple also has a website were you can view their premades, take advantage of the FREEBIES (who doesn't LOVE freebies!?), get info on one-of-a-kind designs and read some testimonials!!...which reminds me...I need to send mine in! Oh....don't forget to take a peek at her portfolio of other VERY happy customers like me!!

So, if you are thinking of a facelift for yourself, give Chic and Simple a try. What better time then a new year!? THANK YOU Thanita!


One last thing before I get to the BIG winner....

Tomorrow will kick off Tuesday Giveaway!! We will have a giveaway EVERY Tuesday in 2010!!!

PLUS The first week of February we will have another Week of Giveaways....and guess what...it is ALL jewelry!!!



Okay...now for your winner...

In case you forgot what the BIG winner is getting....

The winner will receive 20 invites and 12 matching cupcake holders from Pamper Your Party!!


The winner will ALSO receive a personalized shirt from Uniquely Monogrammed!!


The winner will ALSO receive a crown of their choice from True Love Found!!


The winner will ALSO receive 12 custom numbered lollipops from Custom Candy Creations!!


The winner will ALSO receive 10 custom number Lil Scribblers from Lil Boo and Co!!



#76 is Heather T.!!
Please email us by clicking the CONTACT link above!!


Congrats Heather and don't forget to visit these shops this year when planning your parties!

4 comments:

Maura said...

I love the new look, it's much easier to navigate!

Amy H. said...

Beautiful Tiffany! Congrats Heather T. I look forward to making your crown!

heather said...

Thank you so much I am so excited!!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE NEW LAYOUT!!!!
Tricia Williams

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails