Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Groupon


Have you heard of Groupon??


I've been a member for a few weeks now and figured I spread the love on to you. Basically it works like this....

You sign up and pick a city (I'd pick the one closest to where you live, shop or eat!) and everyday they send you an email with a shop, restaurant, salon or spa that is offering a service or certificate for an UNBEATABLE price!!!!

Just like any good DEAL there is fine print so make sure to read it....some shops only allow you to use one certificate at a time, or maybe you can only use them on certain days. But heck, if I am saving 78%, I'll come in and get a facial on a Tuesday evening.....my face doesn't care what day it is!!!!!

Oh....and they ONLY offer a LIMITED number of these DEALS!! Once they sell out....they sell out and you have to wait until tomorrow's DEAL!

So what are you waiting for??? Go check out Groupon!!!! And don't forget....if you don't like SPAM or those pesky enlargement of certain body part emails you may want to sign up with that "sign-up" account like I mention HERE or HERE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails