Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Philosophy, Nike & Garmin DEALS



While peeking around the net today I came across some DEALS I wanted to share with you....



Philosophy is celebrating a birthday and YOU get the gift!!!

15% off all skin care products until the 12th!
Enter code "skincare15" at check out!




Sparkle Cartel has this Men's Tungsten Carbide Wedding Band for ONLY $28.99

I snagged one a few weeks ago (same one on their site!) and my husband is wearing it proud!
Can I just say it is VERY handsome and could possibly hurt someone...the sucker has some weight to it!




20% off on Nike Clearance when you shop online!
Enter code "next76"
This MIGHT end today...not sure....SORRY!!





Yugster.com has this Garmin nĂ¼vi 265T Bluetooth GPS w/BONUS NavGear Dash Mount for ONLY $109.97


1 comments:

@ByHandGiveaways said...

You got an award! From Tagsandbuttons

http://tagsandbuttons.blogspot.com/2010/03/awarded-i-got-award.html

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails