Thursday, April 1, 2010

Target DEALS!!!


Did you know Target.com does daily deals???

One day only....limited quanity....FREE standard shipping!!!

Today's...

reg $140
TODAY ONLY $79.99


I found this while shopping there today....


reg $39.99
clearance for $9.98

Now if I can only figure out how to get it in my daughter's Easter Basket!
Actually I think IT will become the Easter Basket!


Oh....and I wasn't the only one at Target today! Look what Amy over at Buggie and Jellybean scored on sale...



I've been waiting about 2 months for this baby to go on clearance.....

Little Tikes 3 in 1 Smart Trike


WELL...The Wizard JUST called and she got it for $10....regular price of $100!!!! We are both pretty sure it is mismarked but we're not telling!!!


Happy Easter Ya'll!!!

1 comments:

tigerjen77 said...

Link?

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails