Friday, July 2, 2010

I could help myself ~ Old Navy, Target, Kohls and Aeropostale


I know, I know....I'm supposed to be on vacation but when I hear or see these STEALS I must share them!!!

First off, tomorrow Old Navy will have flip flops for $1!! The catch is there is a limit of 5 per person and you MUST have the facebook "coupon".....click HERE to get it!! Get there early...they usually open up at 7am on these sale days!!

Target has their outdoor patio decor on clearance.....some at 75% off! And I was just informed that Target plans to eliminate their patio/garden departments SOON and will be focusing on adding grocery items to their store! You know what that means, this could be the LAST season to get AMAZING deals on Target patio furniture!!!

I was at Kohls yesterday and saw patio furniture at 70% off....YEP....Kohls!!

My friend Cassie was at Aeropostale a few days ago and stocked up on school clothes for the kids. It seems that various girls and guys shirts and tanks are just $5...this is until the 4th so HURRY UP!!

Well...I think that is it for now!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails