Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Old Navy DEALS!!!!

While at Old Navy this morning (in the clearance section of course!) the manager approached me and said that they just received an email that their baby/toddler clearance items were an ADDITIONAL 50% off!!

My pile of 2 dresses quickly became a mound of clothing!!! And all of it was suitable for cooler weather.....jeans, jackets, sweaters and long sleeves!!

I scored $165 worth of clothes for ONLY $39!!!! PLUS when I paid I got a 40% off coupon to use on one adult item PLUS if I take the survey online I'll get 10% off my next purchase.....can't beat that!!!

On my way out of the mall I stopped at The Children's Place where they had an additional 40% off their clearance. Since I had spent my allowance ;) at Old Navy I only picked up a few things....got  $26.50 worth of clothes for ONLY $10.88!!!


DON'T FORGET...

to enter the Tuesday Giveaway by Lilian Eve Designs HERE

AND

2 winners were posted last night HERE!! Was one you????

1 comments:

Amy H. said...

Went back today {cause you know I HAD to return something, never fails} scored shirts for .98 cents!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails