Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Update!!

Happy 2011 Y'all!!!

I wanted to update you on some things going on over here at SD&H...

I had my baby.....a sweet little girl who graced us with her appearance a few days before 2010 came to a close. She was born at 37 weeks (a BIG difference from my first.....a 25 week preemie) and couldn't be sweeter....

(photo by Courtney Vickers)

She's a keeper!


I'm still trying to adjust to life with 2 kids so getting out to the stores hasn't been mastered....yet! I hope to be able to bring you some great DEALS really soon!

I've decided to start doing reviews BUT I only want to review items YOU all actually want to see reviewed! Any suggestions you have are greatly appreciated so feel free to leave it in a comment or send me a message.

I have a few lined up already and guess what??? they include a giveaway for YOU!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails