Monday, May 30, 2011

Exuviance Purifying Cleansing Gel Review

I am 100% honest when it comes to my reviews. With that being said, I have found a product I will use for the rest of my life!

At 31 I still hadn't found a facial cleanser that I felt was for me. My skin is crazy....some days oily, some days seriously dry. I've tried just about every cleanser that Target carries. I've even tried cleansers sold in department stores and in spas. NOTHING has really "fit" my skin.



Until NOW! I received the Exuviance Purifying Cleansing Gel and was so super excited to start using it. From the moment I squirted the SMALL amount in my hands I knew this different. I'm not sure if it was the consistency {not too thick and not too thin}, or the smell {very fresh and clean} or the fact that it foamed up just as a cleanser should.

Here is what they have to say about the cleanser:
This soap free, foaming cleanser gently washes away makeup, surface oils and impurities without altering skin's natural moisture balance. Contains the anti-aging properties of Alpha and Polyhydroxy Acids (AHAs and PHAs), along with conditioners to soothe and improve skin texture. For all skin types, including sensitive skin. Non-drying and gentle to skin. Dermatologist and allergy tested.

I applied it to my face and could seriously feel my make-up and anything else that had collected on my skin during the day just melt away. And unlike a lot of cleansers it only required ONE wash to remove everything. And by everything I mean, there was no trace of ANYTHING on the white cotton ball soaked in toner that I rubbed all over my skin!

I've used it day and night and it leaves my skin feeling CLEAN and soft with no signs of dryness.

Another AWESOME thing about the Exuviance Purifying Cleansing Gel is that a little bit goes a long way....SERIOUSLY! The bottle is 7.2 ounces and I am pretty confident It will take me at least 8 months to use it all. What more could a bargain shopper ask for?? ;)

If you have been searching for the PERFECT daily cleanser you really should check out Exuviance Purifying Cleansing Gel!


Click HERE to follow them on facebook!



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I give the Exuviance Purifying Cleansing Gel 5 heels!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclosure: I received this item free of charge for the purposes of this review. All opinions are my own and this post was neither reviewed nor approved prior to being published. Click HERE for more info






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails