Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Arrojo S125 by Izunami Review


Have you entered to win an iWavecube??
It's a compact portable microwave!!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
If I was ever stranded on a deserted island and had to pick only a few things to bring, my flat iron would be one. {assuming there was a place to plug it in} When my hair is done {and not in my normal mommy due ~ ponytail and baseball cap} I feel like I can conquer the world. I feel SEXY! Not sure why I would want to feel sexy stranded alone on a island but just in case I’m bringing my flat iron! ;)


For YEARS I have been a flat iron user. I’ve had anything from Conair to CHI. I’ve got SUPER thick hair and seem to find that NONE maintain the heat and give me the style I want. When I got the Arrojo S125 by Izunami a month ago I was sooooooooo excited to heat that bad boy up and put it to the test. I was NOT disappointed. In fact, the first time I used it my husband kept telling me how great my hair looked. SERIOUS! See….I told you a flat iron could make you feel SEXY!


Izunami is a superior hair styling tool company. Nick Arrojo is a world renowned celebrity hairstylist. Put them together and you get the Arrojo S125.







This ceramic flat iron is AMAZING! It really blows all other flat irons OUT OF THE WATER!

Some of the features I LOVE:
  • This thing gets HOT! Like 200-450 degrees HOT! 
  • It takes SECONDS to heat up! 
  • It has Cool Tips so I don’t’ have to worry about my digits getting burnt! 
  • The Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic Plates give you effortless gliding without pulling or pinching your hair! 
  • It’s got ITS {Independent Temperature Control} so the plates heat independently the ENTIRE time you are using it!
  •  There’s a 9 foot SWIVEL cord! 
  • The Root Edge design allows you to get close to the root and not get a crease in your hair!


SEE I told you this thing was AMAZING!!

Here are two videos about the Arrojo S125 by Izunami. The first I tell you about all of the features I already listed. The second I show how EASY it is to use!






You can see that I’ve styled one side of my hair with the Arrojo S125 and the other side has not been styled.






~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I give the Arrojo S125 by Izunami 5 heels!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclosure: I received this item free of charge for the purposes of this review. All opinions are my own and this post was neither reviewed nor approved prior to being published. Click HERE for more info




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails