Thursday, November 3, 2011

Zooper Stroller DISCOUNT CODE!!

MANY people have messaged be since posting my review (here) of the Zooper Tango Double Stroller. "Did you give an honest review??" "Do you still love it after having it for some time now??" And my answer is always the same......yes, yes, YES!!!

I approached the stroller purchase like I was purchasing the first car for my teenager! Like I mentioned in the review I wanted something SAFE and COMFORTABLE....and pretty! ;) (let me clarify that I actually purchased the Tango a few months before being given one for the review so that shows just how much I really stand behind this stroller!!)

With a schedule that is packed full of therapy and doctor appointments PLUS trips to and from preschool, this stroller is taken in and out of my trunk (Honda Accord) at least twice a day....EVERYDAY! It still works just like the day I got it!!

Okay enough raving....let me get to the GOOD stuff! Zooper is offering a discount (for a limited time) to their Facebook fans! Click HERE to become a fan of their page...and tell them Steals, Deals and Heels sent you!!

I literally could go on for DAYS about how much I'm in stroller love with my Tango but I'll spare you the details if you promise to "like" their page!!



(this isn't the best picture but it was the only one I could find that shows the Chicco car seat "installed" on the Zooper Tango

(this picture shows the Chicco car seat "installed" and the safety strap being used to keep in stable)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails