Sunday, January 1, 2012

Who wants FREE jeans??? But I need a favor first....

Okay so I am entered in a photo contest for the company I work for (I do Designer Jean Parties!) and I need at least 320 votes in the next 11 days to try and take the lead!!

If I win MOST VOTES I'll be giving TWO people a FREE pair of our signature brand of designer jeans, Ten Denim!! We carry sizes 0-Plus Size 24 so everyone should be covered!!!

HURRY this ends January 12th!!!

click HERE to vote on Facebook!!!

Click HERE to like my page so you can stay tuned to see if you won a pair of jeans!!!


10 comments:

Finding Charm said...

Voted! Good Luck.

Amanda said...

Voted! Good Luck.

Hutch said...

Voted! Hope you win.

Robin said...

voted, good luck, #172
robinlscott4 at hotmail dot com

rmjones6 said...

Voted!
srnrj.wedding@gmail.com

Charity/CC said...

Voted.

charity s

ccboobooy at gmail dot com

Nancy Pants said...

Good luck! I just voted for you!

Facebook name: Nancy Moral

Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tina said...

Voted :) Hope you win!

teanster@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

voted I hope you win

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails